Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"Diced Peppers!"

You're right, kiddo.  I would never have guessed that your first words would be "diced peppers"!

Your mom and your grandfather heard you say this today.  I am in Tulsa writing this, and it is very late.  I need to be up for work in four hours, so I'm going to make this short.

You've said, "Sponge Bob" and "Basketball" and "Spider-Man" before, but not as clearly enunciated as "diced peppers"!  I guess you found a jar of them in your grandmother's kitchen, and when your mom explained what thy were, you responded by repeating their name.  This is only the beginning!

We haven't decided on a name for your little sister yet.  Your mom says that she wiggles when she hears your voice.  Harper?  Sadie?  Piper?  Should her middle name be "Mischief"? "Adventure" has too many syllables.  Whoah... I think "Peril" would a perfect middle name for her!  I'll have to run it past your mom, but I like it!

Okay, my son (and daughter)!  Daddy's got to hit he hay.  Can't wait for all of our adventures together!

Sweet dreams, both of you!  Good night!

-Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment