Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Disneyland!

Your mom and I took you to Disneyland yesterday!  Your very first ride was "Pirates of the Caribbean" and then you went on "Splash Mountain!"  I hope you had fun, because your mom and I got SOAKED!

We have photographic evidence of your thrill first ride, as we dive toward the inevitable dunking, pointing at your mom's belly....

We were going to stay to watch the light show in California Adventure, but we were wet and the weather was a little cool, so we came back home early.

We can't wait to see your reaction to all the things at Disneyland.  It's one of the things your mom and I dream about, as we wait for you to come into the world.

Your mom also threw a new name into the ring last night - Landon.  We've got Riley, Ripley, Newt, Chase, Hunter, Madison, Parker, and now Landon on the list.  (And maybe a few more that your mother has been hiding from me...)

In the next few weeks, we'll start to narrow it down!  The good thing is, we'll have benefits in a couple of months, so that we can make sure you are healthy as can be when you come into the world!

Keep warm in there!  I love you.

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment