Monday, August 23, 2010

Our First Challenge

Okay, well, maybe it's not our first challenge, but since you've officially been in your mom's belly, this qualifies as our first challenge...

Your mom's been having some pain, and we finally found out what's been causing it today.  We should have found out Friday (it is now Monday), but the doctor that your mom went to wasn't given the right information by her staff (or didn't do her job), so now we are three days behind in getting her healed up.  Hopefully, in about a week, our first challenge will be over, and we'll be on to the next one!

We're hoping that this doesn't impact you, but there's only a small chance that things would get complicated because of this.  We love you so much, and just want to keep you safe.

I'm glad I'm back from my business trip so I can be here for your mom.  Your mom is able to do things on her own, and take care of business, but everybody appreciates a little help once in a while.

Your mom and I also held hands and took our first steps together into the store called "Babies 'R Us" tonight.  We looked at all kinds of baby stuff - stuff that I never knew existed, and stuff that you'll outgrow in a matter of weeks or months... but we'll get it for you anyway, because we love you!

All my love,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment