Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Word To Your Mother"

Hey kiddo!

   Your mom sent me the best text message today, and she mentioned you.  She said:

"Just wanted to say I love you, miss you and can't wait to hug you (with our baby in between us!) when you get home tomorrow... I know you're super busy so I don't expect a text back!  Just love, love, love you...xoxo"

   She's like that, as you'll soon discover.  You've got the best mom in the world, and we're so lucky to have her in our lives.

   She also got some good news today - she got a callback for a pilot that she auditioned for two weeks ago, which is pretty much the time when you were making your entrance into the world.  You've been a good thing for her, in more ways than one.  You're her lucky charm.

   You're all we talk about, and we'll be talking about you for the rest of our lives.  Stay safe in there.  See you around April 29th or so...

   All my love,

   Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment