Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today I found out you were coming into the world!

Hey kiddo!  Your mom just told me today that you are now officially a twinkle in her eye.  Or you might be two twinkles... or three... or four!

Tomorrow we'll get the results of the blood test that your mom took today, to be sure.  She has been so excited the last two weeks, and couldn't wait to find out if she was pregnant with you.

She had a surprise for me... I'm on a business trip to Tulsa, OK, this week.  How did your extremely creative and loving mother decide to tell me that she was pregnant?  With a very cool t-shirt tucked away in my suitcase that spells "dad" in binary if you convert it to ASCII characters (68, 65, 68).

It was a perfect puzzle!  She's so awesome, as you will soon find out in about 9 months!

I love you, kid.  I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment